The Center for BioMedical and Life Sciences (CBLS) at Missouri State University is committed to the development and support of advanced biotechnology industries in Missouri.
Target areas of interest include:
- Medical instruments and materials
- Bio-processing techniques and equipment
- Agribusiness research and development
- Chem/bio sensors and systems
To help fulfill this mission CBLS provides:
- Engineering and technical support
- "High risk" research and development
- A host of materials testing services
- Unique educational opportunities for current and perspective employees
Recognizing the increased importance of Homeland Security, CBLS works closely with government and industrial partners to identify opportunities for enhancing technologies and processes that can impact public safety and security.